Beta release of titel track.

Recorded 30 minutes after it was written. So it has a few glitches here and there. Bear with me!!




There's a short story behind this song. But first, here're the lyrics.


I woke up yesterday night at around 3AM with this melody
in my head. What's this. This melody wants me. So I went
down to record it on my cell phone. Couldn't sleep. Found
out that the line 'to be a woman' fitted perfectly in the
middle of the melody. Lyrics started to form in my head.
I went down again to write the lyrics down.

The next day as I'm finishing the song, I need a bridge
and I think of a poem which I wrote in the playground,
watching my children play.

The complete poem goes like this:
Every cloud has a silver lining
But not when the sky is grey.
It will only be true if you can see a patch of blue
And I am seeing some today

Yesterday was very bad
I was so sad
The sky was grey
And the rain came pouring down
And the rain lasted all day.

Now the rain is gone
And I can see blue patches in the sky
And that really makes me happy
Even if I don't know why.

So yes I am happy to be a woman, and yes this means that I have serious mood swings......

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment